Join us for BLOSSOM, a program of St. John Paul II Life Center that provides tools to mothers so they can help their daughters to embrace their blossoming womanhood! The program is designed for mothers who have daughters ages 10-14.
Upcoming Program Dates/Times:
Saturday, April 30 @ St. Louis King of France (10:30 am-1pm) in the Parish Education Center (upstairs)
Cost: $10 (includes lunch)
To register, go to the events tab of www.jpiilifecenter.org
- Discussing with your daughter the physical changes of puberty and the physiology of fertility
- Teaching your daughter about observing and charting the signs of her fertility.
- Sharing with your daughter the beauty and dignity of womanhood.
- Learning when your daughter should see a gynecologist for the first time.
- Resources to help you both on this journey.
Heather Kalamarides, CFCP, is a certified practitioner of the Creighton Model FertilityCare System and provides women and couples with quality educational instruction in learning to chart their cycles of fertility and infertility. Heather is a trained math and science teacher for grades 7-12, she serves on the board of St. John Paul II Life Center and is affiliated with the Austin Fertility Care Center. She is the wife of Dr. Jeremy Kalamarides, medical director of The Vitae Clinic, and mother of two daughters and two sons.
Nancy Carrano, is a former elementary school teacher and serves on the board of the St. John Paul II Life Center. Nancy is the mother of three sons and one daughter.