St. Louis Early Childhood Development Center provides a safe, loving, faith-filled environment for young children; to provide the highest quality, research-based care and education for the whole child's spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical development; to partner with and support families in a loving, faith-filled community; and to connect families with St. Louis King of France Catholic Church & School.
St. Louis Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) is committed to serving young children, from ages 8 months to 3 years old. The program fosters self-confidence, positive self-esteem, respect, and empathy. Children are encouraged to think, reason, question, experiment, and develop decision-making skills. They are taught how to model appropriate behavior and to express their feelings accordingly.
ECDC is licensed by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services and is accredited with the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) and Texas Rising Star.
What Does ECDC Offer?
The program practices a variety of teaching methods to enhance the learning of every child. We combine Montessori, Emergent Curriculum, and High Scope teaching methods to be able to teach the whole child how God intended him to learn. Additionally, the following are offered:
- Flexible schedules to meet your children's needs (2-5 day options)
- Low teacher-to-child ratio
- Active learning is encouraged
- Extracurricular activities including gymnastics for ages 3 and up
- Hands-on activities
- Lessons are built around play and experimental learning
- Age-based curriculum
We provide high-quality care and education in a loving Catholic environment through:
- Developmentally appropriate activities and guidance
- High/Scope Curriculum and Portage Guide Assessment
- Low teacher to child ratios
- Ministry and outreach to children and their families
If you have questions or want more information, please fill out the form below and someone will be in contact with you within 1 business day. If you need an immediate response, please call 512-614-6551 or 512-454-0384 ext. 266