In honor of the Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe, we have a special day planned to celebrate our Blessed Mother.
The image of Our Lady of Guadalupe will be displayed on the altar during the day. All are welcome to come spend time and offer your prayers to our Blessed Mother.
December 9-11 | Triduo
Triduo, a 3-Day Prayer Service in Spanish to Honor our Blessed Mother with the recitation of the Holy Rosary; Mass and Triduo’s daily prayers starting December 9 at 6 p.m. in the Chapel.
December 12 | Feast Day of Our Lady of Guadalupe
Children are invited to participate dressed as “inditos” (St. Juan Diego), or like our Blessed Mother, on December 12 and are welcome to bring an offering of non-perishable food for our Food Pantry such as bags of beans, rice, sugar, canned foods, and cereal, and we are also accepting donations to defray the cost of the Feast Day.
- 4:00 a.m. – Las Mañanitas con Mariachi/Traditional Hymns with Mariachi
- 4:30 a.m. - El Santo Rosario/The Holy Rosary
- 5:00 a.m. - La Santa Misa (Bilingüe)/The Holy Mass(Bilingual)
- 6:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. - Convivencia después de la Santa Misa en el Salón Wozniak/Fellowship after Mass at the Wozniack Hall
Please keep all religious items with you as they will be blessed during Mass. All are invited to bring their gift of flowers.
- 12:00 p.m. - Mass (English)
- 5:30 p.m. - El Santo Rosario/The Holy Rosary
- 6:00 p.m. - La Santa Misa/The Holy Mass