St. Louis Catholic School
The mission of St. Louis Catholic School is to prepare the leaders of tomorrow with the light of Christ as their guide.
- Pre-K4 through 8th Grade as well as Montessori ages 3-5, with a comprehensive curriculum rooted in Catholic Values
- Weekly all school Mass and Devotionals
- Enhanced academic experience that includes Art, Music, Integrated Classroom Technology, Spanish, and Physical Education
- Home and School Association
- Athletics for grades 5-8
- Music program that includes Band, Choir, Strings, and Rock Band
- Extended-Day program on campus
- Private School Interscholastic Association
- Student Council and National Junior Honor Society
- Accredited by TCCED and AdvancED
St. Louis Catholic School is dedicated to forming the whole child in wisdom and holiness. Our school inspires students in faith, knowledge, and leadership. With dedicated faculty/staff and a supportive parish, St. Louis is a very diverse school community that continues to thrive. More Info >
Early Childhood Development Center
St. Louis Early Childhood Development Center (ECDC) has been around for more than 35 years and serves children 8 months to 3 years old. Our Mission at St. Louis ECDC is to provide a safe, loving, faith-filled environment for young children; to provide the highest quality, research-based care and education for the whole child’s spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical development; to partner with and support families in a loving, faith-filled community; and to connect families with St. Louis King of France Catholic Church & School.
Our program practices a variety of teaching methods and is licensed by the Texas Department of Protective and Regulatory Services and is accredited with the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs (NAC) and Texas Rising Star.
Sunday Nursery is a service for children 6 weeks to 4 years old. Offered each Sunday at the 9:30 a.m. and 11:30 a.m. Masses. Trained, salaried babysitters monitor children in a safe play environment while parents attend Mass. Children may be dropped off at the Early Childhood Development Center 15 minutes prior to Mass. More Info >